Apple 3rd Gen. 11" iPad Pro 2TB (Cellular) Unlocked Space Gray + KB and Pencil
- iPad Pro 11" 3rd Gen. WiFi + Cellular (Unlocked) Model MHN23LL/A Space Gray
- 3.2GHz Eight Core Apple M1 processor (4 performance cores and 4 efficiency cores)
- 16GB of RAM
- 11" LED-backlit 2388x1668 "Liquid Retina" display (264 ppi, 600 nits)
- 2TB of flash storage
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 4 speakers and 5 microphones
- Thunderbolt / USB 4 port
- Face ID
- 5G, dual-band 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6) with HT80 with MIMO capability
- LiDAR and trackpad support via optional "Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro" and third-party devices
- Software-based eSIM that can be used to switch between some carriers in addition to a nano SIM slot to use "traditional" SIM cards
- Three Cameras - one 12 megapixel front-facing camera and dual rear cameras (12 megapixel wide angle and 10 megapixel ultra-wide angle)
- Compatible with Apple Pencil 2nd generation and Apple Magic Keyboard (Both included!)
- 11" iPad Pro 3rd Gen. (Wifi+ Cellular)
- 1m USB-C cable
- 20W adapter
- Apple Magic Keyboard
- Apple Pencil 2nd Gen.
Apple Limited Warranty: Repairs and Service Coverage: Active Until 5/21/2022
Your product is covered for eligible hardware repairs and service under Apple Limited warranty
Includes Quality-Macs 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and 30 Day Warranty
Trust in our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee with 30 Day Hassle-Free Returns or Repairs and 15+ Years of Satisfied Customers
Eligible for Quality Macs CarePlus+ Extended Warranty for 1, 2 or 3 Full Years
Get 100% hardware protection with ZERO deductibles for years of worry free usage. Extended Warranty info will be sent after purchase.
We add more Quality Apple Laptops, Desktops, iPhones, iPads, Watches EVERY DAY...
Shop MacBook Pro
Shop MacBook Air
Shop Apple iMac
Shop Apple iPad
Shop for 12" MacBook
Shop Apple Watch
Shop Mac Pro
Shop Mac Mini
Why Choose Quality Macs?
All items have passed a comprehensive inspection process performed been our expert technicians. Devices have been carefully cleaned, fully erased, and restored.
Every day, we add more Quality Apple products to our inventory, so check back often to find deals that won't last long. Add us to your Favorite Sellers
We're dedicated to earning 100% happy customers. Count on fast, friendly customer support every step of the way.
Fast, Professionally Packed Shipments
The BEST Customer Service and Hassle-Free Return Policy
100% Satisfaction Guarantee with Hassle-Free 30 Day Returns, Repairs or Exchanges
We will work hard to ensure you are 100% Satisfied with your purchase or will gladly accept a return, repair, or exchange request within 30 days of delivery. Please see full terms below to determine eligibility for return, repair, or exchange. You will be treated with fast, honest, and high-quality customer service every step of the way.
The Highest Quality Apple Devices
Our Certified Pre-Owned Apple items have been fully inspected, verified, and certified as approved for sale by an expert technician, who has performed a comprehensive 35-point inspection, carefully cleaned, fully erased and restored to achieve Certified Pre-Owned Status. All items are accurately described down to the smallest details. All purchases will arrive fully erased and restored like new, and like all Apple products, ready to last for years of use.
Hassle-Free Easy 30 Day Returns, Repairs, or Exchanges
Quality Macs does not charge restocking fees on our pre-owned (used) devices. Brand new factory sealed items are subject to a 20% Restocking fee once the seal has been broken. Items are not eligible for return outside 30 days from the delivery date.
Quality Macs CarePlus+ Extended Warranties for 1, 2, or 3 Full Years of Coverage
Our standard warranty fully covers your purchase for (30) days after the item is delivered. Quality Macs CarePlus+ Extended Warranty Plans are available after purchase for 1, 2, or 3 additional years. Our plans offer 100% hardware protection against costly repairs with ZERO deductibles, fast nationwide coverage, and our exclusive Better Device Replacement Guarantee. Contact us for more information. Warranty information will be sent after purchase and must be added within 30 days of making your purchase.
The Greenest Way to Buy. Buying pre-owned is a much lower impact on the environment, preventing waste and pollution associated with producing new electronics.
How to start a return, repair or exchange:
To place a return, exchange, or repair within the 30 day warranty period, please send a request for help to us through eBay messages, or send an email directly to our customer service team. Please include the reason for return and a member of our team will respond within 2 business days. If a return qualifies as a change of mind, the customer is responsible for return shipping and packaging costs. In this case, any shipping fees paid from the original purchase are non-refundable. If the return, repair, or exchange is because the item has problems and/or arrived not as described, a prepaid Fed-Ex Ground shipping label will be provided via email.
Customers must comply with the following return instructions:- Contact with Quality Macs support must be made BEFORE the 30-day warranty expires.
- Device must be packaged the same way as it was initially received and in accordance with proper shipping guidelines.
- Return shipments that are Change of Mind or that are shipped outside of Fed-Ex Ground Services must be fully insured for the original purchase price, or the customer will be at risk of loss in the event of damage or loss. Insurance is only provided on prepaid return Labels from Quality Macs.
- All original items, accessories, manuals etc. that were included upon initial delivery must be returned in the same condition as they were received.
- Must disable file vault, disk encryption, find my device, and/or Admin Passwords before returning.
- Repair coverage is limited to parts and labor only and DOES NOT cover software issues.
Our warranty and return policy are void under the following circumstances:
- If the returned item has any signs of physical damage, mishandling, or liquid/spill damage.
- If a return request is not approved by the Quality Macs Support Team.
- If the returned item is not in exactly the same condition as was initially delivered to the customer. Deductions to refunded amount may be incurred for dents, scratches, chips, bent corners etc.
- If the returned item has been serviced by a 3rd party, the device has been opened, or the internal components/hardware show signs of tampering.
- If the returned items shows any signs of liquid damage. Liquid damaged items are ineligible for return, exchange, or repair.
sustainability through recommerce | quality by design