100% Satisfaction Guarantee with Hassle-Free Returns or Repairs
Quality-Macs is proud of our 100% positive feedback and we will do what it takes to earn yours. We GUARANTEE your item will arrive as described on the item description, or we will make things right. We will work hard to ensure you are 100% Satisfied with your purchase, or we will gladly accept a return or repair request within 30 days of delivery, see full terms below to determine eligibility for return or repair. We warranty ALL our items against (DOA) or other defects that were not described on the item description. You will be treated with fast, honest, and high quality customer service every step of the way. We always do what is right for our customers!!!
CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED STATUS:
All items we sell have been fully Inspected, Verified, and Certified as Approved For Sale by an expert technician, who has performed a comprehensive 35-point inspection, carefully cleaned, fully erased and restored this Certified Pre-Owned Apple product. Every item is accurately described in the “Item Condition” field of the item description, and in the “Seller Notes” section of each item. Please read this carefully prior to bidding. We guarantee all items to arrive as described, and that your item will arrive in the as-described condition. Keep in mind, as with all used macs, the pre-owned items we sell may have minor imperfections or light signs of past use that are not clearly described in the item description, such as light scuffs, minor chips, hairline scratches, faint discoloration, etc - normal wear and tear.
EASY 30 DAY RETURNS: Returns for refund are accepted within thirty (30) days of the date the order is delivered. Quality-Macs DOES NOT CHARGE RESTOCKING FEES
on our pre-owned devices. Brand new, factory sealed items are subject to a 20% Restocking fee once opened, because the value drops significantly from brand new to used. On all items, we will accept returns for (DOA) or problems upon delivery, and on most items we offer a Warranty of 30 days
following delivery, please read full item description to confirm the return policy prior to purchasing an item, as some items are sold as-is with no returns, which will be clearly stated in the item description.
30 DAY PARTS & LABOR WARRANTY:Your Purchase is GUARANTEED to work as-described for 30 Days after purchase, or we will repair your item at no cost to you, or offer a FREE return. This warranty fully covers your purchase for (30) days after the item is delivered. Extended warranties are available after purchase to extend your warranty coverage to a period of up to 3 additional years
(after purchase you will get an email with extended warranty pricing - repairs will be handled by our extended warranty partner, contact us for full details).
FREE MAIL-IN REPAIRS: If you have a problem, we’ll Repair your item within thirty (30) days of the date the order is delivered.
In the rare event a hardware problem occurs during this 30 day warranty period, simply follow the directions below “HOW TO START A RETURN OR REPAIR” and follow the steps listed to start a repair request. The repair request closes when the issue has been resolved and you have received your fully repaired item and confirmed that it works as promised, this must happen within (7) days after you receive your repaired item. The Quality-Macs warranty only covers repair service provided completed at our location, and does NOT cover costs for other service providers to repair your item. In the event you need a repair, WE PAY for return shipping
. After 30 days, the warranty is expired, and after that point we will not accept a return or repair, but we will provide instructions on where to find a local service provider in your area. For Items Sold As-Is: Items that we sell that are clearly sold “As-Is” are guaranteed to arrive as described upon delivery only. In the rare event your product is received DOA (Dead on Arrival), you are required to contact us to report the hardware failure within three (3) business days of delivery (click here). If you are reporting damage, please take pictures of the product and packaging. If QualityMacs deems the item is DOA, we will provide a prepaid return shipping label and ship the replacement/repaired product to you at no cost after we have received the original machine. DOA claims requested after three (3) days do not qualify for this coverage.
HOW TO START A RETURN OR REPAIR:
To return an item, please request a return by sending an email to our support team directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) Please include the reason for return, and a member of our team will respond within 2 business days to approve your request or ask for additional information. On all eligible returns, the customer may either request a repair, refund or receive store credit towards another purchase. The customer is responsible for return shipping, and the original shipping fees are not refundable. Items are not eligible for return outside 30 days from the delivery date.
Items being returned for a refund or a repair MUST meet the following guidelines:
- Be repackaged properly in accordance with proper shipping guidelines, in the same way it was sent to customer, carefully wrapped in bubble wrap.
- Fully insured for the purchase price amount via carrier insurance (Our prepaid labels are insured - automated eBay labels are NOT)
- Include all original items and accessories that were included, including original box (if applicable), manuals, accessories, etc.
- Must NOT have file vault or disk encryption or Admin Passwords set, or we reserve the right to refuse the repair,
- have received approval from our Customer Service to proceed with a return or repair BEFORE the warranty expiration date.
- Failure to follow any of these steps can render your equipment ineligible for repair.
- Our service covers parts and labor only, and DOES NOT cover software issues.
Our warranty is voided under the following circumstances:
- If the item has any signs of physical damage, mishandling, or liquid / spill damage.
- If a return request is never approved by the seller - you must first request and receive approval to return an item for refund or repair.
- If the item you return is not received in exactly the same condition as it was when shipping to customer, such as dents, bent corners, heavy scratches, etc.
- If the item has been serviced by a 3rd party, or if the customer has opened and/or tampered with the internal components of the purchased item.
- If there are any signs of water damage, such as the result of accidental or liquid damage. Liquid damaged items are ineligible for return or repair.